Rayn Deodorant doesn’t collect a lot of information, but we care deeply about protecting and defending your privacy. We collect and store as little information as little of your information as possible, and will never sell your information to third parties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you purchase products from us, we ask you to provide personal information. That information includes:
- your first and last name
- the name and website of the business you represent (if any)
- your mailing and billing address
- your email address
- your contact phone number
We collect this information for our records of sale, to create and maintain your account and service history with us, to contact you as necessary to provide customer service, and to deliver your product to your physical location. We may also use your information to publish consumer-generated content (like your review) or to engage you with our products and services through a newsletter.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, including the visitor’s name, email address, IP address, and browser user agent string (this helps spam detection).
We use a contact form to collect your first and last name, your email address, and your IP address. This data is used to contact subscribers with news, promotions, and blog updates.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
- Data Used: Please refer to the appropriate Google Analytics documentation for the specific type of data it collects. For sites running WooCommerce (also owned by Automattic) and Google Analytics simultaneously and having all purchase tracking explicitly enabled, purchase events will send Google Analytics the following information: order number, product id and name, product category, total cost, and quantity of items purchased. Google Analytics does offer IP anonymization, which can be enabled by the site owner.
- Activity Tracked: This feature sends page view events (and potentially video play events) over to Google Analytics for consumption. For sites running WooCommerce-powered stores, some additional events are also sent to Google Analytics: shopping cart additions and removals, product listing views and clicks, product detail views, and purchases. Tracking for each specific WooCommerce event needs to be enabled by the site owner.
- Data Used: IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code. Important: The site owner does not have access to any of this information via this feature. For example, a site owner can see that a specific post has 285 views, but he/she cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post. Stats logs — containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) — are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Contact information for Rayn Deodorant
If you would like to request an exported file of the data we hold about you, would like us to erase data we have on you, or have other privacy concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we protect your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
Rayn Deodorant does not receive data about users from third parties (like advertisers), uses no services that includes automated decision-making with your data, and are not members of a regulated industry with additional privacy laws.
Shopping with Rayn Deodorant is always secure. Your transactions use industry standard SSL encryption, so all credit card information moves through the internet in encrypted form.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We strive to ensure that our site and the transactions conducted on it are safe and secure, and we offer the following guarantee on every transaction made at PNP: You pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping with us. Thanks to the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any portion of the $50, PNP will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50. However, PNP will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at PNP while using our secure server. Also, in the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must have notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedure.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the Internet?
The credit card transaction process is secure. All data is transmitted both to us and from us using SSL encryption technology, which all major browsers support. This means that only the people involved in the transaction are allowed to see the data. The shopping part of the process is not secure, but no personal data is transmitted over this connection. As soon as you click to “Purchase” and proceed to enter credit card information you should notice the little key in your browser light up signaling that this is session is secure (you may also get a notice from your web browser to that effect). All credit card information remains in a secure server and is not transmitted over the public Internet, except with SSL encryption.